I've always been up for music directing a show or the chance to play piano. Throughout my career I have worked as a pianist, orchestrator, conductor and vocal coach in New York and Los Angeles. I have accompanied some of Broadway's finest singers and played auditions for countless aspiring performers too.
Here are few select venues and projects:
- Forever Plaid, Off Broadway, National Tour and many other venues. (Over 1000 performances!)
- Nunsense, Off Broadway
- Reality! by Itamar Moses and Gaby Alter at the Cape Cod Theater Project (2008)
- Hartford Stage Company
- Paper Mill Playhouse
- York Theater Company
- Three seasons at the New London Barn Playhouse in New Hampshire. (And every minute of it was Barntastic!)
- Conductor of the Broadway Chorus at the 92nd Street Y
- Southbay Civic Light Opera
- Canon Theater of Beverly Hills
- Green Mountain Guild
- Pocono Playhouse (R.I.P.)
- Palm Canyon Theater
I was the staff accompanist at the Juilliard School of Drama in 1995 where I played classes for Deb Lapidus (who is without a doubt the greatest voice teacher I've ever known).
In June, I play mock auditions at The American Theater Wing's SpringboardNYC program. An amazing resource for actors transitioning into the New York theater scene. And for a day, I get to hang out with Randy Luderman, the source of all knowledge.